Presenting the Dual Core and Smart Dual SIM packed Samsung Galaxy Core. Powered by a 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor and AndroidTM Jelly bean operating system, Samsung Galaxy Core gives you a truly effortless experience that lets you connect, be productive and get the most out of your time.
Enhanced Experience with Smart Features
• Smart Stay: While you are looking at the screen, it will never sleep
• Smart Alert: Notifications for events you may have missed (calls & messages) when you pick up the phone
• Motion UX: Shake to update and turn over to mute with simple motion controls
• Smart Dual SIM: Stay active on both SIMs at all times as you can receive calls on SIM2 and see calls waiting, even while you are busy talking on SIM1.
Network/Bearer and Wireless Connectivity
|3G||HSPA 7.20/5.76 (900/2,100MHz)|
|Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, GAP, HFP, HSP, OPP, HID, PAN, PBAP, MAP|
|Resolution||480 x 800 (WVGA)|
|Type (Dual, Quad)||Dual Core Application Processor|
|Camera Resolution(Rear)||CMOS, 5MP|
Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor
|Dimension(HxWxD)||129.30 x 67.60 x 8.95mm|
|External Memory Slot||MicroSD (up to 64GB)|
|SIM Support||Dual SIM|
|Talk Time(W-CDMA)||Up to 9 hours|
Audio and Video
|Video Format||MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VP8, WMV9, VC1|
|Video Frame rate||Playback: Up to 30fps, Recording : Up to 30fps|
|Audio Format||MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+, AMR-N/WB, OGG, FLAC, WMA, 3GA, M4A, WAV, Mid, SP-midi, XMF, i-melody||
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Creating a Manual Order
Manual orders may be created for orders for which payment has already been arranged. If a non-hosted payment gateway has been set up, you can manually enter your customer's credit card information to process the order. Alternately, an offline payment method can be used if the order will be settled or arranged outside the Bigcommerce platform (e.g. a bank transfer or e-check).
1. Go to Orders › Add.
2. Select if the order is for a New or Existing Customer.
a. For a New Customer, enter their email address, fill out the required fields, then click Next. If you want to create an account for the new customer, specify a password for them.
b. For an Existing Customer, start typing a customer name, email address or company name in the Search field, and a list of customers will appear for you to select from. Once selected, a list of available billing addresses will appear on the right side of Billing Information. Click Use this address to populate the billing information form with the customer's saved address, then click Next.
3. Click the Browse Products button and navigate to the product's category. Click the category name, and a list of all the products in that category will appear in the lower window. You can also use the search box to find products. When finished adding products, click Next.
You can use the Add a Custom Product link to add an item or service that is not in your product database.
4. Specify the shipping address for the order. You can use the Billing Address Specified, or create a New Single Address. If the order is being shipped to more than one location, you can create New Multiple Addresses.
5. Click Fetch shipping Quotes, select a shipping method for the order, then click Next.
6. Click the dropdown box to Select a Payment Method. You can also specify a discount amount, coupon code, or gift certificate. You also have a final opportunity to review and change the billing address, shipping address, and shipping method. Once you're finished, click Save › Process Payment to finalize the order.
Ask a Question About This ProductSamsung Galaxy S6